NO AGENCIES PLEASE
GRAPHIC DESIGNER – MULTI-SKILLED PROFESSIONAL
Global Woman Magazine started its journey in June 2015 and since then we have also created one of the biggest networks for women in Europe called Global Woman Club. A fast growing community of like-minded women with the aim to empower women locally and connect them globally, and has grown to 30 Global Woman Clubs worldwide. From PR, Marketing, organising events around the world and book publishing, we do it all.
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with a passion for marketing and all things digital to join our rapidly growing our media & events company. It’s a great opportunity for a creative graphic designer to work within a small digitally focused marketing team, and grow their knowledge working closely with other marketing team members and stakeholders on a wide range of projects.
Working within a team of digital and content marketing specialists you’ll focus on email marketing, webinars and event campaigns. You’ll be the driving force behind our events marketing and help with email marketing campaigns promoting insightful articles, deal announcements and lead generation content. Working with the Digital Marketing Assistant Manager, you’ll support the running of our email marketing channel, looking after projects around quality, guidance and reporting. When it comes to campaigns, you’ll guide our stakeholders through planning and briefing, advising on best practice, use of CRM and brand to drive new leads and deeper relationships with our key audiences. And you’ll join a team that works together to develop plans into multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns using marketing automation tools (Marketo).
- Design digital & print marketing and advertising pieces including; external-facing documents and presentations, infographics, social ads, display ads, promotional emails and more.
- Design engaging newsletters, landing pages and graphics for website for social media.
- Design offline content/media such media kits, sponsorship kits, e-books, books for print, posters, packaging, product inserts and user guidelines.
- Ensure consistency with style guide and brand guidelines
- Assist in the design and continuous improvement of our online portals
- Balance production and new creative needs to support the marketing & sales team
- Drive the branding and develop new creative to assist all digital marketing channels improve key metrics
- Autonomy to identify, recommend and implement process improvements in a growing business
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager to execute seasonal and campaign planning, partner outreach, market positioning and branding across all affiliates
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager to manage affiliate campaigns and strategic publisher partnerships, ensuring campaigns are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved
- Identify and propose new partners to grow the affiliate scheme
- Develop the seasonal marketing calendar and publisher outreach to deliver sales volume
- Stay current with trends in affiliate and social media marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Advanced experience using Adobe Creative Suite is essential
- BA in graphic design or equivalent, any additional design qualifications would be useful
- 3 years + experience in a design role delivering a high volume of creative campaigns across multiple media formats
- Good understanding of digital marketing (Click funnels), typography, image, colour and layout
- Strong ability to work under pressure and manage multiple deadlines at the same time
- Organised, adaptable and a proven problem solver
- Creativity; experience bringing unconventional ideas and strategies to life
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
The ideal candidate will display a strong portfolio of publication design, event materials and digital communications production. You will need to be a good communicator and be able to work efficiently, and to strict deadlines, in a fast-paced but friendly atmosphere.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Please include links to your portfolio in your application
Visit our company websites