Who We Are
We are one of the biggest networks for women in Europe, a fast growing community of like-minded women with the aim to empower women locally and connect them globally. Global Woman Club started in an office in central London in March 2016, and has grown to 30 Global Woman Clubs worldwide. From PR, Marketing, organising events around the world and book publishing, we do it all.
About The Role
Our CEO Mirela Sula, is looking for a PA to help manage her time, work and day to day tasks. This role will give you a unique insight into a fast growing business.
This role will give you an extremely broad range of responsibilities including email management, WordPress website maintenance, creating social media posts and help with YouTube videos.
What You’ll Do
- Book and manage meetings for our CEO
- Day to day management of time
- Take minutes in meetings
- Respond to emails
- Tech enabled, advanced knowledge of Google suite desired, self learner that continues to self develop.
- Good working knowledge of Linkedin, Twitter – these will be used for personal and business purposes to increase your social media presence and visibility.
- Message and respond to people on social media (YouTube, Linkedin and IG)
- WordPress website maintenance
- Undertake projects set by the CEO (researching, putting presentations together etc)
- Work with social media team to ensure Mirela’s content is being posted
- Ad hoc content creation for Mirela
- Ad hoc personal tasks for Mirela and her family, booking appointments etc.
- Supporting other senior team members when needed.
- Assistance in organising team events and meetings
- Worked for 2 years as a personal assistant
- Understanding of social media, influencers and entrepreneurship
- Experience of using Google Suite (docs, gmail etc)
- Experience of using Slack, Trello etc
- Exceptional time keeping and analytical skills.
- Proven time management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
- Good project management skills including event management experience.
- Experience of building networks and relationships with both clients and their PAs, ability to create effective working relationships with both internal and external to the firm.
- Assist with the development and coordination of multiple weekly engagements
- Experience in liaising with a wide range of internal and external business contacts, senior executives, colleagues and private individuals
Essential Skills & Requirements
- A friendly, personable, productive and patient manner
- Extremely discreet
- Self-driven and motivated, with an ability to show initiative in all situations and the ability to take responsibility for actions
- Knowledge of G Suite, Zoom, Slack would be beneficial
- Numerate, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal and stakeholder / relationship management skills
- Excellent grammar, spelling, drafting, writing and proof-reading ability
- Confident and able to communicate with colleagues at different levels and across different departments globally. Helpful to have experience of working in an international environment and building solid working relationships with teams across different countries, cultures, languages and time zones
- Able to support a variety of personalities
- Extremely organised with exceptional time management skills and able to prioritise efficiently
- Proactive and able to use initiative and have the confidence to work independently
- Ability to adapt quickly and make necessary changes to events/meetings
- Experience of extensive diary and travel management
- Flexible about working hours, including weekends
What is it like working for Global Woman?
- Fast growing company – We don’t do long pointless meetings. We get to work.
- Food – Free snacks daily and breakfast on Wednesdays!
- PC – Your own PC/MAC setup as you want.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Executive Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
Visit our company websites